See How Miltenyi Microbeads Interact With Your T Cells
Miltenyi "MicroBead" Artifacts Detected in T cells after 72 hours of Incubation
Miltenyi nanoparticles are retained by T cells, after 72hr incubation
What you’re about to see:
- Confocal, iso-surface and TEM images reveal Miltenyi nanoparticles internalizing in human CD3+ T cells.
- Miltenyi nanoparticles accumulating in human CD3+ T cell vesicles.
What this means:
After 72 hours (see new TEM's below), Miltenyi nanoparticles are not biodegraded. In contrast, Dynabeads® are released and removed from the cells.
Notes: All video imagery is actual footage and unaltered.
In Germany, this webpage is not allowed for viewing.
Miltenyi™ is a trademark of Miltenyi Biotech. Miltenyi Biotech is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Life Technologies Corporation.
Verify these findings for yourself...
See more data
- Ex vivo isolation protocols differentially affect the phenotype of human CD4+ T cells, (abstract) Bernard et al 2002
- Cell response to dextran-derivatised iron oxide nanoparticles post internalisation,(abstract) Berry et al 2004
- Nanotoxicity of iron oxide nanoparticle internalization in growing neurons, (abstract) Pisanic et al 2007