Invitrogen ReadyCount Red Dead Cell Stain is benchtop-stable stain optimized for staining dead nucleated cells in Countess II FL or Countess 3 FL automated cell counters. Traditional visible red filter sets such as the EVOS RFP or Texas Red light cubes are suitable for use with ReadyCount Red Dead Cell Stain.
• Accurate—eliminates the error involved with creating stock solutions and dilution series
• Flexible—optimized for use in both Countess II FL and Countess 3 FL automated cell counters equipped with RFP or Texas Red (TxR) light cubes
• Fast—stains cells in < 5 minutes
• Convenient—store on your benchtop, no freezing/thawing required, use by mixing 1:1 v/v with cell sample
Works in three simple steps
1. Mix 10 µL of cell sample with 10 µL of cell stain.
2. Pipet the solution into a Countess chamber slide.
3. Insert the slide into the Countess instrument.
Get accurate cell counts
ReadyCount reagents allow for the specific staining of nucleated cells within a mixed population, thereby reducing complexity and improving count-to-count and sample-to-sample repeatability when matched to the appropriate EVOS light cube.