Whether redesigning components for increased strength and weight reduction or studying surface composition and wear, Thermo Scientific instruments characterize properties of metals and give valuable information for research and development. Analyze alloy material properties and characteristics to gain a more complete understanding of your products.
Identify unknown materials and verify material composition throughout the product development and manufacturing process.
Understand surface and layer composition of metals and learn techniques to study tribology.
Analyze defects and determine root cause to understand product failure.
- Fast, Effective XPS Point Analysis of Metal Components
- XPS Analysis of a Surface Contamination on a Steel Sample
- Analysis of Micro Inclusions in Steel-Advanced Analysis
- Analysis of Micro Inclusions in Steel-Standard Analysis
- Analysis of Micro Inclusions in Aluminum and its Alloys
- Small Spot XRF Analysis in a Ferrous Base Standard Sample