From surface purity of organic LED films in displays to dielectric layer thickness and element distribution, many applications in microelectronics can be better understood using analytical instruments. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers solutions for evaluating materials, imaging surfaces with high spatial resolution, and improving product design.
Analyze the composition of semiconductor and electronic devices for production and testing.
- Characterization of high-k dielectric materials on silicon using Angle Resolved XPS
- Characterization of Silicon Oxide and Oxynitride Layers
- Analysis of a Dry Film Photo-Resist
- Parallel Angle Resolved X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (ARXPS) Mapping of Ultra Thin SiO2 on Si
- Sub-micron Imaging of Gold Features on Gallium Arsenide Substrate
- XPS Characterization of 'Click' Surface Chemistry
- Characterizing Carbon Materials with Raman Spectroscopy
- Uncovering the Secrets Governing the Chemical Vapor Deposition of Graphene with Rapid Raman Imaging
- Analysis of As, P dopant distribution of NMOS transistor by FESTEM & EDS
- Quantitative Map of Semiconductor Device Wire
- Characterization of Amorphous and Microcrystalline Silicon using Raman Spectroscopy
- Analysis of Hazardous Substances and Products for WEEE/RoHS Compliance
Study graphene, nanotubes and other nanomaterials creating the new generation of materials.
Characterize thin films and materials used in emerging display technologies.
Analyze radar, cameras, ultrasound and lidar devices.