Ultimate high-performance PCR consumables
Thermo Scientific Armadillo PCR plates combine the rigidity of a polycarbonate frame with thin-walled polypropylene wells to provide superior thermal cycling performance under all conditions without warping. Armadillo plates are available in 96- and 384-well formats and multiple colors, and they can be ordered with a standard 128 barcode or custom barcoding. All formats are available with clear or white wells, with white giving superior qPCR results. The specially designed warp-resistant frame and multiple format options make Armadillo PCR plates the ultimate choice for high-throughput PCR and automated handling.
- Polycarbonate frame for warp resistant thermal cycling
- Enhanced mechanical stability for robotic handling
- Thin-walled wells for optimal heat transfer
- Well shape optimized for maximum sample recovery
- Multiple frame color options, all available with both clear (for PCR) and white colored wells (for qPCR) Now available
All semi and fully-skirted PCR plates and storage plates can be barcoded. Please refer to the Custom Barcode Order Form for a full listing. The minimum order for custom barcoded product is 1,000 plates.
The process for placing an order for a custom barcode product is as follows:
- Please submit a completed Custom Barcode Order Form to one of the addresses below.
- A quotation and custom part code will then be generated.
- Manufacture of the custom bar coded product will only commence on receipt of a complete order at the quotation price.
Product will be shipped up 12 weeks from receipt of order.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.