|Supported operating systems||64-bit Windows 11 or Windows 10; Professional, Education or Enterprise edition|
|Hard drive||14 GB disk space|
|Processor||Quad-core (or dual-core with four logical processors), 2 GHz or faster|
|Memory||8 GB RAM|
|USB ports available||1|
|Monitor||Full HD with 1920 x 1080 resolution|
When this installation package is downloaded into a PC, the .zip file is stored in the computer’s “Downloads” folder. Windows 10 operating system has a unique way of handling of these .zip files. Therefore certain issues need to be noticed when SkanIt software is being installed from the .zip file:
1. When SkanIt Software installation package had been downloaded it is stored in computer’s Downloads folder
2. As shown, folder type is “Compressed (zipped) folder” and that needs to be decompressed before running the installation.
3. Select the compressed folder and click with mouse right button to open function list. From there select “Extract All”.
4. Select the destination folder where compressed folders and files are extracted and click “Extract”.
5. Files and folders are extracted and the real files are shown in destination folder.
6. Select setup from this folder to start SkanIt installation.