Solid core technology in sub–2 μm particle size
Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ Vanquish™ UHPLC columns are next-generation columns that combine the benefits of the solid core material with the increased chromatographic efficiency of 1.5 μm particle size. They were designed for use with the Vanquish UHPLC system to solve a multitude of chromatographic challenges.
Need higher throughput workflows at a reduced cost? The next-generation UHPLC column combines the benefits of a solid core material with the increased chromatographic efficiency of 1.5 μm particle size.
Used with the Vanquish UHPLC systems, Accucore Vanquish C18+ UHPLC columns deliver:
- Better separations: High efficiency enables the resolution of very complex mixtures
- More results: High efficiency is maintained at high flow rates enabling fast separations
- Easier interactions: Seamless workflow solution (column, system, and data processing combined) allows for simple and easy-to-implement separations
The Vanquish UHPLC system and Accucore Vanquish UHPLC columns have been designed around the user to solve chromatographic challenges by:
- Separating more complex samples in less time with 1500 bar pressure and low dispersion volumes
- Maintaining peak shapes due to consistent temperature distribution
- Keeping up with faster separations with increased sample capacity
- Seeing more of the sample with lower limits of detection and improved quantification
- Getting that extra level of identification, by partnering with state-of-the-art mass spectrometers
- The total solution offers operational simplicity with efficient control and Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ Chromeleon™ Chromatography Data System
Introducing Accucore HPLC columns with core-enhanced technology
Using core-enhanced technology, Accucore columns offer high speed, superb resolution separations compared to traditional larger fully porous particles, and generate lower backpressures than UHPLC sub–2 µm particles.
Ultimate chromatographic performance at low backpressures
Dafydd Milton introduces new Accucore HPLC column technology that enables high-speed, high-resolution separations, with backpressures lower than those associated with UHPLC.