Discover monitoring solutions for ambient gas, continuous emissions, ambient particulate, personal particulate, process mass spectrometry, gamma density and level gauges, portable gas detection, and flow controllers.
Perfect for remote sites and sites with limited manpower, iQ360 is your solution to keep your iQ gas analyzer running optimally. Watch this video to see how iQ360 works.
Learn about the Thermo Scientific™ MIC-6 Multi Instrument Calibrator that automatically calibrates up to six Thermo Scientific™ TVA2020 Toxic Vapor Analyzers, or manually calibrates other portable field analyzers.
Live and animated video, Look how we've grown, published May 2017
A journey through Thermo Scientific™ gas analyzer platforms, starting with the C series, and moving on to the i series and ending with the new iQ Series. Narrated by Dieter Kita, Jacob Thekkethala, Frank Ducket and Mike Loncar.
Live video, Take Control of Tomorrow with the Thermo Scientific™ iQ Series Gas Analyzers, published May 2017
For true control over your data and your day, you need an instrument that is engineered to get smarter over time. Discover the non-stop intelligence of the new Thermo Scientific iQ Series Gas Analyzers, because when problems can be predicted they can be prevented. With a user-friendly touch screen display and the reliability you expect from Thermo Scientific gas analyzers, you can expect true control with:
- Predictive diagnostics
- Proactive communications
- Personal connectivity
The Thermo Scientific™ Prima PRO Process Mass Spectrometer provides fast on-line accurate analysis of flare gas composition. The inherent power of magnetic sector mass spectrometry, combined with the flexibility of GasWorks software, enables one Prima PRO to monitor not only flare gas streams, but also multiple process streams.
Discover how the Thermo Scientific™ Prima family of mass spectrometers allows for monitoring of off-gases present in fermentations in real time, regardless of scale. Learn how the Prima PRO and Prima BT are reliable and flexible solutions in the biotechnology applications such as: Bioenergy, Biopharma, Animal Nutrition, and more. Topics include:
- The mass spectrometer's magnetic sector filters gases through based on charge and mass
- Technology can be scaled up to monitor up to 64 gas streams
Mike Munnelly talks about the high scanning speeds and reproducible measurements enabled by the Thermo Scientific™ Prima BT Bench Top Mass Spectrometer making the instrument ideal for process development laboratories that require a highly precise, multi-port magnetic sector gas analyzer. Highlights are:
- Ions are extracted from the ion source at high energy
- Excellent stability is achieved for low molecular weight compounds such as hydrogen and helium
Discover how the TEOM technology within the Thermo Scientific PDM3700 Personal Dust Monitor works to measure particulates matter.
- As air sample starts to flow through the system, particulates collect on filter
- Change in frequency is measured by the Hall Effect Sensor
3D animation, Thermo Scientific™ LevelPRO Series of Gauges, KRILPRO Neutron Backscatter Foam Level/Interface Device, published June 2015
Discover how using a neutron backscatter device along with a gamma transmission device optimizes the monitoring of the delayed coker units. Highlights include:
- Hybrid solution for coker control
- Maximize drum capacity with a turnkey coker control solution
- Maintaining accuracy requires vapor density compensation for continuous level
The TEOM filter on the TEOM series ambient particulate monitors needs to be changed before the filter loading begins to affect the flow, or every 30 days, whichever comes first.
- Step-by-step guide on how to change the TEOM filter
- Schedule event checks such as a system, blowback, and mass mode
- Includes recommendations on event settings and schedule frequencies
How To Video Series Thermo Scientific™ TEOM 1405 ambient monitors, published March 2016
Particulate Matter (PM) CEMS Training Video Series: Diagnostic Voltages Video containing step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Perform voltage checks on each of the processor boards
- Ensure all of the boards are communicating properly
Discover how the TEOM acts as an internal mass reference calibration for the Thermo Scientific™ Particulate Matter Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (PM CEMS) and how it can yield more accurate results.
- Demonstration of TEOM reference cycle
- Calibration allows the PM CEMS to yield a more accurate final measurement
Learn how to achieve a highly streamlined upstream oil and gas process using Thermo Scientific™ AutoXP and AutoPILOT PRO flow computers with AutoCONFIG software.
Discover how the Thermo Scientific™ AutoLACT Flow Controller provides the oil and gas markets a comprehensive lease automatic custody transfer (LACT) unit with the added advantage of the Thermo Scientific AutoPILOT PRO flow computer. Highlights include:
- HMI, bilingual touch screen
- Onsite ticket printing
- All in one flow computer, printer, and touchscreen makes installation easy
Learn how the Thermo Scientific™ AutoPILOT PRO flow computer uses plunger lift software for well optimization. The software regulates the natural gas production process, while yielding higher production yields and cost savings. Highlights include:
- Capture more gas and increase well life
- Measure gas and provide pipeline control
- Automation allows for lower COO
Learn how the Thermo Scientific™ SOLA II analyzer helps produce ultra-low sulfur fuels and why it’s an ideal solution for liquid and vapor samples in refined fuel products.
- Environmental regulatory agencies are requiring a dramatic reduction in the amount of sulfur present in motor fuels
- Our solution has unparalleled accuracy and precision
- Uses pulsed ultraviolet fluorescence spectrometry (PUVF)
Connecting All of Science Corporate Overview, released Feb. 2014
EPM Capabilities Video, released August 2016
Video showcasing EPM instruments and highlights the path EPM takes to support our corporate mission of enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
This video cut includes the corporate video (1:30) and the EPM video (2:00).