Manufacturing & Processing
Maximize production, improve quality and profitability
Improved profitability is the goal of every business, and gains in production and quality are the key drivers of profitability. Thermo Fisher Scientific has developed a range of process, testing, and analytical solutions for semiconductor and integrated circuit manufacturers, petrochemical refineries, steel, aluminum, plastics, rubber, and nonwovens manufacturers, water analysis facilities, and more—all aimed at helping you achieve your business goals.
Meet tough process control demands and optimize plant performance with the use of the right instrumentation. With highly sensitive and intelligent devices, process control engineers have the data needed to respond to process changes such as viscosity and temperature. Remote capabilities allow for precise, real-time control.
Our process analytical systems and equipment help you tackle your water quality monitoring application challenges head on. Rely on our solutions to deliver value and help you achieve your water analysis goals in wastewater treatment, drinking water, food and beverage, and more.
Petrochemical analysis can be challenging due to difficult matrices, a wide range of contaminants, and sensitivity requirements. We offer a broad portfolio of laboratory analytical instruments that work together to enhance your analytical capabilities and streamline your processes.
Whether your application is steel, aluminum, plastics, rubber, or nonwovens manufacturing, our time-tested non-contact thickness measurement and coating weight gauges offer reliable, accurate, and repeatable measurements and controls to help ensure your products meet specifications.
Created with technology to maximize throughput in your processes, our extruders and compounders deliver efficiency and high quality to help improve your bottom line for a variety of applications, including polymer, pharmaceutical, and nanotechnology.
Designed for reliability, our compact heat exchangers provide a low-energy, efficient way to remove heat from water in a variety of applications, such as semiconductor testing.
Verify that your products can withstand electrostatic discharge (ESD) events and other threats with comprehensive simulators and test systems that help ensure your semiconductors, integrated circuits, and other electronic products are in compliance with applicable test standards.
Thermo Scientific™ water baths provide outstanding performance and reliability for your laboratory applications. Available in a variety of models and capacities, our water baths can be equipped with a broad range of accessories.
Thermo Scientific rheometers and viscometers are designed to accurately measure the properties of fluids and other complex materials—and are known for accuracy and ease of use in a variety of applications.
Investigate the porous structure of solid samples, determine the skeletal density of solids and powders, and characterize heterogeneous supported catalysts and reactive solids using our suite of instruments for microstructure and porosimetry testing.
- Chillers and Heat Exchangers for Semiconductor Processes
- Comprehensive Material Characterization for Polymers
- Drinking Water Quality Analysis Process Products
- Hybrid Solution for the Analysis of Coke Drum Applications
- Optimization of a Cold Rolling Mill
- Achieving highly precise metabolic measurement during human calorimetry
- Product drying of pharmaceuticals - applying QbD concepts to instruments
- Power Plant Analysis Products
- Monitoring Bioethanol Production
- Monitoring Pharmaceutical Solvent Drying Processes
- Improving Process Control During Ammonia Production
- Improving low carbon steel production in specialty steel processes
- Gas Analysis Mass Spectrometry Applications in Fermentation and Cell Culture Processes
- Advancing Process Control and Efficiency During Ethylene Production
- Wastewater Analysis Products