More laboratories than ever are engaged in high-throughput applications where processing large numbers of samples poses a challenge. Many of these processes call for repetitive execution of standard laboratory procedures requiring precision and reproducibility—processes that could be efficiently performed by liquid handling robots.
To address this need, Life Technologies has assembled a team of scientists dedicated to adapting Ambion® products for direct use with robotic systems. We are working to optimize the protocols, types of materials, and component quantities for use with several of the most common robotic systems. Here, we present products for the automation of the isolation of both total and poly(A) RNA, direct RT-PCR from cell lysates without RNA isolation, and clean-up of RNA, including in vitro–transcribed RNA.
- Automate and Accelerate Nucleic Acid Purification, TechNotes 15(2)
- Automated Workflow for High Quality, High Throughput Viral RNA, TechNotes 15(1)
- High Throughput miRNA Isolation, TechNotes 14(4)
- Isolation to Detection: RNA Analysis with Low Copy Number Templates, TechNotes 13(3)
- Improved Methods for Gene Expression Profiling from Blood Samples, TechNotes 13(3)
- Magnetic Bead-based Viral RNA Isolation from Diverse Biological Samples, TechNotes 13(2)
- High Throughput RNA Recovery from Mammalian, Plant, and Viral Samples, TechNotes 13(1)
- Robust High Throughput RNA Isolation from Blood Samples, TechNotes 12(3)
- Maximize Viral RNA Yield from Biological Fluid, TechNotes 11(5)
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.