GeneChip Sequence Analysis Software (GSEQ)
GeneChip™ Sequence Analysis Software (GSEQ) enables scientists to perform comparative sequencing by providing high-quality sequence information and automatic detection of SNP sites in a single analysis package. GSEQ provides an integrated analysis workflow to enable high-content, high-throughput, and accurate sequencing applications.
- Automated base calling with > 90 percent call rates and >99.9 percent accuracy
- Reporting of call rate by sample and by individual fragment
- Automatic assignment of base calls with editing and edit tracking
- Detailed analysis of no-calls through display of force call and no call criteria
- Alignment and display of sequences from multiple samples
- Display of genomic positions and PCR start/stop positions
- SNP viewer with graphical display summarizing SNP calls by samples at SNP sites
- Trace view of probe intensities in the context of adjacent bases
- File sets allow customized groupings of samples from multiple projects
- Flexible export options: Export FASTA format of all sequences or of SNPs only
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.