Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- Can I use glycogen as a carrier during my RNA extraction for microarray analysis?
- Why is it not necessary to run a globin reduction when using the WT assays?
- Will high amounts of ribosomal RNA (rRNA) within a sample cause random primer amplification?
- Can the input material be polyA RNA or mRNA instead of total RNA?
- What are the gDNA requirements for the Axiom™ 2.0 assay?
- What happens if the hybridization time is extended beyond 16 hours?
- Can results from different laboratories and different times be compared with each other directly and how do you control the variables in this type of experiment?
- I have observed on occasion that multiple _at probe sets are mapped to the same gene but give different expression results. How do I reconcile the difference?
Guides and tools
Affymetrix™ Research Services Laboratory (ARSL) is a high-throughput genotyping and expression analysis facility that offers affordable and fast genotyping and expression services for large-scale, microarray-based studies.
Get faster access to deeper data with the insight and efficient services of an Affymetrix partner. Our open-source approach ensures that our providers and partners can optimize their services to make the best use of Affymetrix technology and deliver better data to you. Here, you can find the right fit for your collaborative needs.
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.