Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What are the recommended stopping points in the OncoScan™ assay?
- What is the difference between the OncoScan™ CNV Plus Assay and the OncoScan™ CNV assay?
- How should I quantitate my DNA for the OncoScan™ assay?
- Which are the possible stopping points in the CytoScan™ assay?
- What is CytoScan™ Cytogenetics Suite?
- What can cause faint or absent bands on the PCR gel when processing samples for the CytoScan™ Assay?
- After hybridization, how long can arrays be stored before washing and staining? What can cause over fragmentation?
- What can cause over fragmentation for the CytoScan™ Assay?
- What can cause under fragmentation for the CytoScan™ Assay?
- What can cause SNPQC failures for the CytoScan™ Assay?
Guides and tools
Order oligonucleotides that are custom manufactured to your specifications, including 5’ fluorescent labeled primers and primer pairs for use in CE (Sanger) sequencing.
Get compliance and validation services for Applied Biosystems and Ion Torrent instruments including next-generation and Sanger Sequencing platforms as well as their connected computers and electronic records.
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.