- Which protocol should I use to prepare my sample for hybridization to GeneChip™ human, mouse, or rat transcriptome assays?
- What is the correct fluidics script for the Clariom™ S (human, mouse, and rat) array?
- Are the Clariom™ S arrays capable of exon-level analysis?
- What are the Clariom™ Assay scan times and file sizes?
- What are the proper storage conditions for GeneChip™ probe arrays?
- Can GeneChip™ expression arrays be reused?
- What is the reproducibility of GeneChip™ expression arrays?
- If I have cartridges can I move to PM only arrays in the middle of my project?
- It seems that the probes may overlap heavily within a given PSR, how is this managed?
- Are all of the content sources taken into consideration to define the probe selection regions and how many of the PSRs are only supported by a single type of content?
Guides and tools
- App Note: Whole-Transcript Expression Analysis
- Brochure: Clariom™ assays
- Brochure: GeneAtlas™ System
- Brochure: GeneTitan™ Instrument
- Guide: Expression Microarray reagent guide
- Technical Note: Array Design and Performance of the GeneChip™ Mouse Expression Set 430
- Technical Note: Array Design and Performance of the GeneChip™ Rat Expression Set 230
- Technical Note: Array Design for the Human Exon 1.0 ST Array
- Technical Note: Array Design for the Human Genome U133 Set
- Technical Note: Design and Performance of the GeneChip™ Human Genome U133 Plus 2.0 and Human Genome U133A 2.0 Array
- Technical Note: GeneChip™ Gene 1.0 ST Array Design
- Technical Note: Identifying and Validating Alternative Splicing Events
- Technical Note: Performance and Validation of GeneChip™ HT Human, Mouse, and Rat PM Array Plates
- Technical Note: Performance and Validation of the GeneChip™ Human Genome U133 Set
- Technical Note: Performance of Affymetrix™ Human, Mouse, and Rate Gene 1.1 ST Array Strips for the Gene Atlas™ System
- Search our database for Product Documents: Manuals, Vector Maps, Citations and References
- Search our database for Quality and Safety Documents: SDS, COA
Affymetrix™ Research Services Laboratory (ARSL) is a high-throughput genotyping and expression analysis facility that offers affordable and fast genotyping and expression services for large-scale, microarray-based studies.
Get faster access to deeper data with the insight and efficient services of an Affymetrix partner. Our open-source approach ensures that our providers and partners can optimize their services to make the best use of Affymetrix technology and deliver better data to you. Here, you can find the right fit for your collaborative needs.
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.