Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- What are the gDNA requirements for the Axiom 2.0 assay?
- If I suspect my gDNA requires further purification, what is the recommended cleanup protocol?
- What is the required input for the Axiom™ Microbiome Array?
- What is the genomic DNA input amount required for the SNP 6.0 Assay?
- Can the SNP Array 6.0 be used for copy number analysis?
- What is the reproducibility of SNP calls for replicates run in different plates using the Axiom™ Genotyping Assay?
- How reliable are the SNP calls when using the Axiom™ Genotyping Assay?
- My genomic DNA sample for Axiom™ array is showing RNA contamination, what can I do?
- What performance can I expect from studies involving wild-derived strains when using the Affymetrix™ Mouse Diversity Genotyping Array?
- How reliable are the SNP calls for the Affymetrix™ Mouse Diversity Genotyping Array?
Guides and tools
Affymetrix™ Research Services Laboratory (ARSL) is a high-throughput genotyping and expression analysis facility that offers affordable and fast genotyping and expression services for large-scale, microarray-based studies.
Get faster access to deeper data with the insight and efficient services of an Affymetrix partner. Our open-source approach ensures that our providers and partners can optimize their services to make the best use of Affymetrix technology and deliver better data to you. Here, you can find the right fit for your collaborative needs.
Experience the convenience of the Affymetrix Research Services Laboratory (ARSL)—just send in your DNA. ARSL has processed thousands of the most challenging FFPE samples, and our lab has the quality systems in place to handle your project with the highest standard of care and excellence. Take advantage of our expertise and receive data of the highest quality with the OncoScan CNV and CNV Plus Services.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.