Nexus Express Software for OncoScan™ FFPE Assay Kit, designed specifically for solid tumor analysis with an easy-to-use graphical interface, supports the OncoScan FFPE Assay Kit and OncoScan CNV FFPE Assay Kit content. A number of specialized tools and functions have been incorporated, including direct import of OSCHP files, OSCHP specific metric, tumor burden, sample ploidy, linear copy number calls, and somatic mutation calls with confidence measures. A complimentary license to Nexus Express Software is offered with OncoScan FFPE Assay Kit.
Nexus Express Software for OncoScan FFPE Assay Kit provides visualization of copy number and somatic mutation data
- Whole-genome view
- Total copy number gains and losses
- B-allele frequency (BAF) enabling confirmation of gains and losses and detection of loss of heterozygosity (LOH), including copy neutral LOH
- Chromosome view with ability to zoom in to the probe-level data
- Copy number aberrations in log2 scale, plus linear copy number calls
- Visualization of aggregate copy number gains and losses across a sample cohort
- Group comparison enabling analysis of differences/similarities in gains and losses between groups, e.g., tumor/normal
- Ability to display custom data tracks
- Ability to quickly identify aberrations in genes of interest
- Table with somatic mutation calls and confidence measure for each call, for OncoScan FFPE Assay Kit
- Visualization of miRNA and mRNA data with copy number data at gene level
- Access to external databases such as NCBI, UCSC Genome Browser, and Ensembl
Sample data set for OncoScan FFPE Assay Kit
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.