Design the perfect primers for your PCR, CE Sequencing and Cloning (Restriction Enzyme Cloning, TOPO, Gateway Cloning and Multi-site Gateway Coning)
NOTE: OligoPerfect requires you to sign in to Thermo Fisher Cloud. You will be directed from the link below to the sign in page, where you can create an account if needed.
Primer3-based OligoPerfect allows you to enter single or multiple (up to 50) sequences and design primers optimized for your reaction conditions. Paste or load FASTA-formatted sequences from your computer or Cloud account and choose the parameters you need, then select from the list of available primers. You may then add modifications and choose the purification method, format and other options before adding the primers to your cart.
Not ready to order yet? You can save your project and return to it at any time.
Before getting started, ensure the following:
- Is your browser supported? Thermo Fisher Cloud includes the latest data security and display features that require the use of one of the following browsers/versions:
Click on a link above to download and install a compatible browser.
- Once you are in a supported browser, you will need to sign in to Thermo Fisher Cloud using your existing username and password.
- You will be asked to verify your email address the first time you sign in.
- A verification request email will be sent to the email address on file for your online account.
- Check your spam folder if you don't immediately receive this verification request.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.