Applied Biosystems 3500 Series Data Collection Software v3.1
One Upgrade. Unlimited Opportunity.
Applied Biosystems™ Data Collection Software v3.1 provides the features and functionality that researchers have been requesting to take their research further. Powered by the Windows™ 7 operating system, our newest and most powerful data collection software for the Applied Biosystems™ 3500 Series Genetic Analyzers enable greater flexibility, efficiency and costs savings along with full user control over on-instrument reagents:
- 96-sample polymer pouch minimizes polymer waste in lower-throughput labs and applications
- 14-day stability for on-instrument consumables which minimizes consumable waste and possibly lowers the price per reaction
- No consumable-based instrument hard stops, giving you control of how much and how long consumables are utilized
- Use a single 36 -cm array for both sequencing and fragment analysis applications to help decrease sample processing times and driving laboratory efficiency
- Built-in e-signature enables greater security and ease of tracking to improve performance for validated and regulated workflows
- Performance check flexibility with your polymer of choice to help improve cost savings and efficiencies
- Usage statistic report for greater visibility into consumable management and expenses
- Comprehensive dashboard delivers regular updates of instrument status and remaining days of on-board consumables
The new Sanger sequencing Data Collection Software v3.1 helps deliver greater value, increased performance and improved efficiency from your 3500 and 3500xL Genetic Analyzers. Take advantage of these upgrade benefits now.
To ensure that you can experience all that Data Collection Software v3.1 has to offer, an update is required for your post-analysis sequencing software. Please use the following links to download and install a free data analysis update.
Sequencing Analysis software download links:
3500 Release Notes: Data Collection v3.1 installation instructions for Data Collection v2 and v3 users
Data Template: Use this file as a template for storing data in Step 20 of install instructions
User Guide: Updated version of the 3500 Series User Guide including Data Collection v3.1 information
Currently a user of Data Collection Software v1? Request a quote to upgrade to version 3.1 ›
Currently a user of Data Collection Software v2 or v3? Order your free upgrade from DCS 2 or DCS 3 to DCS 3.1 ›
Attention MicroSEQ ID system users: This new version of Data Collection Software v3.1 is not compatible with the current version of MicroSEQ ID Analysis software. At this time, we request that you do not upgrade the Data Collection Software on your MicroSEQ ID system. We will contact you directly when the latest version of the MicroSEQ ID Analysis software is available.
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.