Applied Biosystems 3500 Series Data Collection Software v3.1
One Upgrade. Unlimited Opportunity.
Applied Biosystems™ Data Collection Software v3.1 provides the features and functionality that researchers have been requesting to take their research further. Powered by the Windows™ 7 operating system, our newest and most powerful data collection software for the Applied Biosystems™ 3500 Series Genetic Analyzers enable greater flexibility, efficiency and costs savings along with full user control over on-instrument reagents:
- 96-sample polymer pouch minimizes polymer waste in lower-throughput labs and applications
- 14-day stability for on-instrument consumables which minimizes consumable waste and possibly lowers the price per reaction
- No consumable-based instrument hard stops, giving you control of how much and how long consumables are utilized
- Use a single 36 -cm array for both sequencing and fragment analysis applications to help decrease sample processing times and driving laboratory efficiency
- Accuracy—a comprehensive dashboard delivers regular updates of instrument status and remaining days of onboard consumables
- Confidence—improved spatial calibration in quality checks with added tests for peaks exceeding thresholds, helping to provide assurance in instrument performance
- Security—optional SAE feature set assists in meeting more stringent requirements
Request a quote now to take advantage of these upgrade features and benefits.
To ensure that you can experience all that Data Collection Software v3.1 has to offer, an update is required for your post-analysis sequencing software. Please use the following links to download and install a free data analysis update.
Sequencing Analysis software download links:
3500 Release Notes: Data Collection v3.1 installation instructions for Data Collection v2 and v3 users
Data Template: Use this file as a template for storing data in Step 20 of install instructions
User Guide: Updated version of the 3500 Series User Guide including Data Collection v3.1 information
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.