TOPO TA for in vitro transcription
Highly efficient, 5-minute cloning with TOPO
TOPO TA in vitro transcription kits utlize the pCRII-TOPO TA vector with T7 and SP6 promoters for in vitro RNA transcription and sequencing. TOPO TA technology works by directly ligating Taq-amplified PCR products in a 5-minute, benchtop reaction yielding up to 95% recombinants.
The pCRII-TOPO TA vector features:
- 3´-T overhangs for direct ligation of Taq-amplified PCR products
- T7 and SP6 promoters for in vitro RNA transcription and sequencing; the vector also contains M13 forward and reverse primer sites for sequencing
- EcoRI sites flanking the PCR product insertion site for easy excision of inserts
- Kanamycin and ampicillin resistance genes for your choice of selection in E. coli
- Easy blue/white colony screening for selection of recombinants
Performance and value
Each TOPO TA Cloning for in vitro transcription kit contains linearized and topoisomerase I-activated pCRII-TOPO vector, Salt Solution, dNTPs, Control Template and Primers, M13 Forward and Reverse Primers, One Shot Chemically Competent or Electrocomp E. coli, S.O.C. Medium, and a supercoiled control plasmid.
Using a proofreading enzyme?
Thermostable polymerases containing extensive 3´ to 5´ exonuclease activity, such as Platinum SuperFi, do not leave
Alternatively, you may want to try Zero Blunt TOPO PCR Cloning Kits. These kits offer fast and efficient cloning of blunt-end PCR products generated using thermostable, proofreading polymerases. They also utilize the ccdB gene for positive selection.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.