Invitrogen Qdot probes represent a truly enabling nanotechnology and offer revolutionary fluorescence performance including:
- Long-term photostability for live-cell imaging and dynamics studies
- Brilliant colors for simple, single-excitation multicolor analysis
- Fixability for follow-up immunofluorescence after in vivo studies
- Narrow, symmetrical emission spectra for low interchannel crosstalk
Learn more about Qdot probes technology
Qdot probes products
There is a predictable relationship between the physical size of the quantum dot and the wavelength of emitted fluorescence. This property has been referred to as "tuneability", and is being widely exploited in the development of multicolor assays.
- Learn more about Qdot probes size and tuneability
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.