Plastic films used in BioProcess Containers (BPCs)
Our Thermo Scientific films are engineered to meet the most demanding requirements of your bioproduction processes. Depending on your requirements, one or more of our products should meet your production needs.
One partner—assurance of supply
- Bioprocess containers manufactured from different families of films
- Manufactured in four cGMP-compliant sites
- Outstanding physical characteristics for superior puncture resistance and content integrity
- Coextruded structure to avoid film delamination
- Greater cleanliness and low leachable/extractable profiles to support end-product purity and quality
- High gas- and liquid-barrier properties for better content stability
- Comprehensive documentation available for all our films
Film formulations engineered for the most demanding application
Aegis5-14 and CX5-14
These polyethylene (PE) films are single-web, five-layer films produced in a cGMP facility—the outer layer is a polyester elastomer coextruded with an EVOH barrier layer and a low-density polyethylene product contact layer.
This polyethylene (PE) film is a dual-web, multi-layer film that is produced in a cGMP facility and used for general applications.
This ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) film is four-layer, coextruded film produced in a cGMP facility—this film is excellent for specific applications.