Optimal TALEN design at the touch of a button
Design custom TAL effectors with ease and precision: introducing our new Invitrogen™ GeneArt™ TAL Effector Search and Design Tool. Quickly search our database of >600,000 predesigned TALENs targeting human and mouse genes. Use our TALEN in silico tool to find the optimal TALEN sequence for your genome editing goals.
- Once you’ve selected the optimal TAL Effector designs, you can purchase your designer TALENs and other recommended products for genome editing directly from the web tool.
- Use this interface to search our database of >600,000 predesigned TALENs.
- GeneArt™ TALs are optimized for gene knockout and typically target the first three transcribed exons of each gene.
- Search results will include the top six TALEN sequences, potential binding sites, exon maps with TALEN locations, and recommendations based on potential off-target effects for each sequence.
- New The tool will also design primers to be used with our GeneArt Genomic Cleavage Detection Kit, which is used to assess cleavage efficiency and confirm edited loci.
Before starting, ensure the following:
Is your browser supported? Thermo Fisher Cloud includes the latest data security and display features, requiring the use of one of the following browsers/versions:
- Internet Explorer 10 and newer
- Google Chrome 23 and newer
- Apple Safari 5 and newer
- Firefox 16 and newer
Click on one of the links above if you need to download and install a compatible browser, and thank you for using Thermo Fisher Cloud.
Once you are in a supported browser, you will need to log in to Thermo Fisher Cloud using your existing username and password.
- You will be asked to verify your email address the first time you sign in.
- A verification request email will be sent to the email address on file for your online account.
- Check your spam folder if you don’t immediately receive this verification request.
- Future visits to the GeneArt TAL Effector Search and Design Tool will not require Thermo Fisher Cloud sign-in.
- Bookmark the page for future reference.
Thank you for using Thermo Fisher Cloud.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.