Axiom myDesign arrays allow flexible access to custom genotyping for small and large studies. They are supported by a world-class design team for fast design and delivery. With Axiom myDesign Genotyping Arrays, you can create fully or semi-customizable genotyping arrays for agrigenomics and human genotyping applications. Based on the universal workflow of the Axiom Genotyping Solution, Axiom myDesign Arrays offer unprecedented scale and flexibility to design the most optimal array for your species of interest. Fully or semi-customized arrays containing 1,500 to 2.6 million markers can be designed and available in as few as 6 weeks after SNP lockdown.
Consortia members interested in developing a new array can request a design consultation by contacting our chip design team at BioinformaticsServices@thermofisher.com.
Human genotyping research applications
Axiom myDesign Arrays offer superior scale and flexibility to design the most optimal array for your disease and population studies involving genome-wide association, replication, fine mapping, and candidate gene studies. Include markers of your choosing or select markers from the Axiom Genomic Database, which contains over 10 million high-performance genotype-tested (biologically and technically validated) annotated common and rare variants. Proprietary imputation-based SNP selection algorithms can be used to design population-optimized GWAS marker modules that deliver high genomic coverage and accuracy.
Agrigenomics genotyping applications
Flexible optimized solutions provide breeders and researchers with powerful and affordable genotyping tools to identify, validate, and routinely screen complex genetic traits for leveraging the highest economic value of the herd or plant. Our portfolio of robust, highly reproducible, and scalable products facilitates marker-assisted selection, genome-wide association studies, quantitative trait loci analyses, parentage, and traceability, all of which fast track your genomic selection programs. Customize your genotyping array or panel with us for any high throughput industrial application with confidence that all your markers of interest can be targeted and manufactured on the custom array or panel.
Axiom myDesign Custom Arrays feature:
- Low minimums and fast delivery—custom arrays for as few as 480 samples; small repeat orders at attractive prices. Axiom myDesign custom arrays are manufactured and delivered within four to six weeks.
- Flexible content—fully customizable panels focused on your SNPs of interest; multiple species on one array supported with no restrictions on number of markers per species
- Consistent supply with No SNPs dropped—every SNP is manufactured with a high degree of precision using photolithographic templates. This helps ensure identical SNP content at any time and for as long as your research necessitates.
- More marker selection freedom—interfering SNPs can be as close as 10 bases from candidate SNPs
Axiom myDesign Arrays are available in formats suitable for the appropriate number of markers:
- Axiom Mini 96 myDesign Custom Arrays: 1,500 to 50,000 markers per array; 96 arrays per plate
- Axiom 384HT myDesign Custom Arrays: 1,500 to 50,000 markers per array; 384 arrays per plate
- Axiom myDesign Genotyping Arrays: 300 to 2.6 million SNPs for validation and genome-wide association studies; 96 or 24 arrays per plate; multiple array designs can be used for large studies
Axiom myDesign Genotyping Arrays include:
- Axiom 2.0 Mini 96 Reagent Kit for manual processing of up to 192 samples
- Axiom 2.0 Reagent Kit for automated or manual processing of up to 96 samples per array plate or Axiom 2.0 384HT Reagent Kit for automated processing of up to 384 samples per array plate
- A fully automated workflow with validated robotics methods for target preparation and array processing, based on the Beckman Biomek FXP Target Prep Express System or the Affymetrix Nimbus Instrument and GeneTitan MC Instrument
- A manual target preparation protocol for lower throughput.
- Axiom Analysis Suite Software for automated allele calling and easier quality assessment of called genotypes in diploid and polyploid species
|Part #||Description||Unit size|
|000870||Axiom 384HT myDesign Custom Array|
|000928||Axiom Mini 96 myDesign Custom Array, 1.5K - 50K|
|000841||Axiom myDesign TG Array, 1K-90K|
|Axiom myDesign TG Array, 90K-200K|
|Axiom myDesign GW Array Plate, 200K-675K|
|000786||Axiom myDesign GW Array Plate, 675K-1.3M|
|000794||Axiom myDesign GW Array Plate, 1.3M-2.0M|
|000787||Axiom myDesign GW Array Plate, 2.0M-2.6M|
|901758||Axiom 2.0 Reagent Kit||Includes all reagents (except isopropanol) to process 96 reactions/plate|
|902798||Axiom 2.0 Reagent Kit 4x24 Reactions||Includes all reagents (except isopropanol) to process 4 x 24 array plates|
|902245||Axiom 2.0 384HT Reagent Kit||Includes all reagents to process one Axiom 384HT Array Plate|
|901606||Axiom GeneTitan Consumables Kit||Contains all GeneTitan™ consumables required to process one Axiom Array Plate|
|902234||Axiom 384HT GeneTitan Consumables Kit||Includes consumables required to process one Axiom 384-Array Plate on the GeneTitan Instrument|
|902289||Axiom 384HT Consumables Kit for QC||Includes all consumables required for QC of ten Axiom 384-Array Plates|
|902288||Axiom 384HT Consumables Kit for Biomek FXp||Includes consumables required for target prep on the Biomek FXp for five Axiom 384-Array Plates|
|903013||Axiom 2.0 Assay Mini 96 Reagent Kit||Includes reagents to process two Axiom Mini 96 format array plates|
|903014||Axiom Mini 96 Consumable Kit for QC||Includes all consumables required for QC of ten Mini 96 array plates|
|903015||Axiom 2.0 Assay Mini 96 Training Kit||Includes reagents, consumables and DNA required for training|
|902986||Axiom 2.0 Assay Mini 96 Manual Target Preparation Consumables Kit||Includes consumables for manual target preparation of four Mini 96 array format plates|
|902629||Axiom 384HT High Volume Consumable Kit||Includes consumables for processing five Mini 96 arrays on the GeneTitan MC instrument|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.