Think new. Trade in your 3100 or 3130 Series Genetic Analyzer for a new 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer and get the following benefits
The Applied Biosystems™ 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer delivers superior performance, flexibility, and scalability. From sequencing to fragment analysis, a 3500 Series Genetic Analyzer is one of the most trusted and versatile genetic analyzers available.
Easier to use, easier to train others
- No on-instrument consumable hard stops for greater consumable flexibility
- Fast and simple installation of arrays , polymer kits, and buffers
- Polymer pouches allow easy loading
- The software bubble wizard facilitates bubble removal
- The capillary array is easily installed in under one minute, with reduced risk of capillary breakage
- Improved software (data collection/primary analysis) for a better user experience
- Convenient consumable tracking with radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology
- System alerts communicate low reagent volumes
Laboratory setup convenience
- Standard power outlet; no need for external exhaust
- Single capillary array for both sequencing and fragment analysis applications
- Consumable containers are recyclable, which helps reduce laboratory waste
- Flexibility to upgrade from 8 to 24 capillaries to meet high-throughput needs
- Lower running costs and increased reagent life (14 days)
- Great financing and leasing options may be available*
New Capillary Electrophoresis Instruments Support Center
Find tips, troubleshooting help, and resources for support related to your capillary electrophoresis instruments.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.