Custom Image: Double click to configure component
- Consistent Colonies
Stem cell passaging made easy
- Novel device for manual passaging of human embryonic stem cells (hESCs)
- Makes cutting stem cell colonies easier, setting the stage for more reliable stem cell research
- Made of a proprietary cell-culture safe inert material
- Ready for-use and packaged individually in gamma-irradiated sleeves
- Cuts hESC colonies into uniform sized pieces for reproducible and optimal passaging
- Outperforms existing manual and enzymatic passaging methods
- Takes under 1 minute to passage a 6 well plate
- No extensive training is required to learn how to passage hESCs with the STEMPRO EZPassage Tool
Using the STEMPRO EZPassage Tool
The figure illustrates the procedure for using the STEMPRO EZPassage tool to cut hESC colonies. In the first operation, roll the STEMPRO EZPassage tool across the entire plate in one direction. In the second operation, rotate the dish 90 degrees and roll the STEMPRO EZPassage tool across the entire plate in one direction.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.