Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What are the benefits of using a vector to deliver RNAi?
- Do you offer an inducible system for shRNA expression? If so, how does it work?
- What is a dose response curve or kill curve? And can you outline the steps involved?
- What is the difference between miR RNAi and shRNA?
- What is the difference between adenovirus and lentivirus systems?
- I’m trying to create my entry clone but am seeing mutated inserts. What should I do?
- I’m seeing a low level of gene knockdown or no gene knockdown. What can you suggest I try?
- I’m seeing some basal expression of my shRNA of interest in the absence of tetracycline induction when using the BLOCK-iT™ H1 construct or pLenti4/BLOCK-iT™-DEST construct. What could be causing this?
- I’m getting different sized colonies after TOP10 E. coli transformation when using the miRNA lentiviral expression system. Which one should I use?
- I’m getting a low viral titer with my miR RNAi lentiviral construct. What should I do?
Guides and Tools
- GeneAssist™ Custom siRNA Builder: Design and order custom sequences, or search our database for Silencer® and Silencer® Select siRNAs. Click on “siRNA” to search our database for Silencer® Select siRNA, Ambion® in vivo siRNA, Stealth RNAi® siRNA, and unmodified siRNA.
- BLOCK-iT™ RNAi Designer: Design and order custom sequences against your targets for both synthetic Stealth RNAi® siRNA and vector-based Stealth RNAi® products, including miR RNAi and shRNA.
- BLOCK-iT™ RNAi Express: Order bench-tested Validated Stealth RNAi® siRNA, ready-to-order Stealth Select RNAi, bench-tested BLOCK-iT™ Pol II miR Validated miRNA Vector Duopaks, and ready-to-clone BLOCK-iT™ miR RNAi Select.
Order oligonucleotides that are custom manufactured to your specifications, including 5’ fluorescent labeled primers and primer pairs for use in CE (Sanger) sequencing.
Gene synthesis outperforms traditional cloning by providing fast turnaround times and guaranteed sequence accuracy. Construct design and optimization services are also available in order to fine-tune the expression of your gene(s) of interest.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.