Thermo Scientific ABsolute qPCR SYBR Green Mixes are optimized for SYBR Green chemistry and contain all the components necessary to perform quantitative PCR, with the exception of template and primers. The 2X qPCR SYBR Green Mix contains optimal levels of active SYBR Green I dye and Thermo-Start DNA Polymerase supplied in a proprietary reaction buffer that enables detection of low copy number targets.
ABsolute qPCR SYBR Green Mixes are available with the option of included high ROX reference dye concentration, Low ROX concentration, Fluorescein or no reference dye. A master mix optimized for capillary instruments is also available.Highlights
• High Sensitivity & Specificity—The master mixes contain our patented hot start enzyme Thermo-Start DNA Polymerase
• Optimised buffer containing SYBR Green I
• Reproducibility—All master mixes undergo extensive QC to ensure batch to batch consistency
• Broad dynamic rangeApplications
• Gene expression analysis
• siRNA validation
• GenotypingRelated ProductsABsolute QPCR Mix, no ROXABsolute QPCR Mix, low ROXABsolute QPCR Mix, ROXABsolute QPCR Capillary MixABsolute QPCR Mix, SYBR Green, no ROXABsolute QPCR Mix, SYBR Green, low ROXABsolute QPCR Mix, SYBR Green, ROXABsolute QPCR Mix, SYBR Green, fluoresceinABsolute QPCR Capillary Mix, SYBR Green
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.