LC-MS Online Sample Prep and Multichannel HPLC Systems
Realize practical LC-MS for your clinical and forensic toxicology lab
Double or even quadruple your productivity and simplify your workflows with automated online sample preparation and multichannel LC systems from Thermo Scientific™. These systems offer highly selective and sensitive analysis of multiple and complex samples while negating the need for time-consuming protocol creation, data analysis and costly reagents.
Speed up and simplify online sample clean-up, high performance chromatographic separation and mass spectrometric analysis of complex samples with the Thermo Scientific™ Prelude SPLC™ Sample Preparation and Liquid Chromatography System. The Prelude SPLC system has two separate LC channels that can be operated in parallel or serial modes and channeled serially into a single mass spectrometer, such as the Thermo Scientific™ TSQ Triple Quadrupole Endura™.
The Thermo Scientific™ Transcend™ II System combines online sample preparation technology with a unique HPLC multichannel configuration that offers four, separate parallel UHPLC channels leading to a single mass spectrometer. This setup significantly reduces sample preparation time and maximizes MS use.
Tips, applications, product information, community, technical papers and other resources for Orbitrap-based mass spectrometers.
- Brochure: Transcend II System: Improve Data, Lower Costs, and Increase MS Throughput
- AI 64310: Clinical Research & Forensic Toxicology Compendium
- AN 465: Analysis of (Fluoro)quinolones in Honey with Online Sample Extraction and LC-MS/MS
- Specifications: TurboFlow Technology: Automated Online Sample Preparation
- Specifications: Prelude SPLC System