We offer a broad range of cell lines and target assays for functional, ratiometric analysis of GPCRs. GeneBLAzer and Tango parental cell lines enable you to build target assays for any GPCR (Gs, Gq, and Gi/o-coupled), while GeneBLAzer Validated GPCR Assays provide ready-to-screen capabilities for a wide range of GPCRs.
Parental Cell Lines for Building your Own GPCR Target Assay
GeneBLAzer and Tango Parental Cell Lines for GPCRs enable you to quickly establish target-specific, ratiometric assays for any GPCR. These parental cell lines are also used to create Invitrogen GeneBLAzer® Validated Functional Assays for GPCRs (see below). GeneBLAzer and Tango parental cell lines:
- Show the correct EC50 and Z’-Factor = 0.6 for a primary stimulus
- Are tested and documented for assay performance under variable DMSO concentration, cell number, stimulation time and substrate loading time.
- Can be engineered with your desired target through our Custom Assay Services program.
Ready-to-screen GeneBLAzer Validated GPCR Assays
GeneBLAzer Validated GPCR Assays provide ready-to-screen, ratiometric functional assays for an expanding list of GPCR targets. GeneBLAzer Validated Assays for GPCRs:
- Show appropriate EC50 /IC50 and rank order potency to known agonists/antagonists
- Show a Z’-Factor = 0.6
- Are tested & documented for assay performance under variable DMSO concentration, cell number, stimulation time, and substrate loading time
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.