Beginning to end solutions for your development needs
We understand that cell line development involves multiple, complex processes requiring consistency and reproducible results. That’s why Gibco products are designed to provide you with integrated stable cell line development solutions to simplify your development workflow and accelerate your processes to commercial manufacture.
Get the best start for your development processes
All Gibco CHO cell line development products are cGMP compliant, with no need to source components or develop vectors, allowing you to focus on moving your workflow from cell line to process development.
Convenient, easy-to-use kits that contain all of the necessary components for cell line cloning and expression for your protein of interest.
- Regulatory-friendly cGMP-banked CHO-S and DG44 cell lines
- Single vector for cloning and transfection
- Single-stream, animal origin–free medium for the entire workflow, from cell line to process development
- Complete protocol provided
- Proven for IgG production
We offer customized programs, cGMP compliant host cell lines and animal origin-free (AOF) workflows to deliver stable clones in 4-6 months – all with unprecedented IP access.
Special services we offer:
- Vector construction
- Gene amplification for DG44 cell line
- Screening of high-expression clones
- Clone expansion and banking
- Stability testing
- Medium optimization (optional after completion of cell line development)
Learn more about Gibco CHO Cell Line Development Services
Related products and services
Gibco CHO Media offer high performing options in multiple formats designed to optimize your workflow performance and provide superior outcomes with your cell line.
Gibco cell culture additives are quality designed to help accelerate your process development from beginning to end.
The Gibco ExpiCHO Expression System provides the highest protein yields possible in a transient system, enabling you to always work in CHO cells, starting from discovery.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.