Fluid transfer assemblies customized to your unique process
We offer a multitude of tube sizes and types combined with an expansive portfolio of one of the largest component libraries to provide optimal performance for your unique process.
Our transfer assemblies are manufactured in three efficient, cGMP-compliant manufacturing sites: two in North America—Logan, UT, and Millersburg, PA—and one in Cramlington, UK.
- Increased process integrity with single-use solutions
- Compatible with any hardware system
- System designs that integrate within your existing processes
- Minimizes the need for cleaning and sterilization
- Helps reduce cross-contamination
- Offers significant time and money savings through outsourcing
Choose from an assortment of standard tubing options such as C-Flex™, silicone, platinum-cured silicone, AdvantaFlex™and PharMed™ in a wide variety of inside and outside diameters (ID and OD).
Thermo Fisher Scientific also maintains the industry's leading standard component library including steam valves, aseptic connectors, manifolds and filter assemblies ensuring your transfer assembly can be specially configured to your unique process and requirements.
Have questions about single-use technologies, Gibco™ media, POROS™ chromatography resins, Applied Biosystems™ SEQ rapid contaminant tests, or our Cell Therapy Systems products? Click below to access product brochures, training videos, mobile apps and more.