When it comes to producing consistent quality vaccines and biologics designed to improve and save lives, nobody can do it alone.
Obtain faster results and lot-to-lot consistency with Nunc Cell Factory systems. A proven solution for large-scale production of cells, vaccines, and therapeutic proteins, these systems have the same growth kinetics as laboratory-scale cell culture products. The ports of the system make it easy to customize and close, with custom tubing assemblies that facilitate venting, filling, and harvesting.
We have the hands-on expertise to help you accelerate productivity and ease the burden of regulatory compliance. The quality of our production cell culture platform, Thermo Scientific Nunc Cell Factory systems, reflects the rigorous standards that have made us the world's leading provider of cell culture products.
Featured Cell Factory systems
- Increase your yield
- 30% MORE surface area and yield* all within the standard system footprint
- Increase your labor and handling efficiencies
- Improve your process economics
*The increase in yield may vary depending on the type of cells cultured.
- Ideal for adherent cell culture
- Boost production efficiency with more surface area in a small footprint
- Reduce contamination risks with a closed system
- Versatile and easy to use
- Save valuable space each 10-layer EasyFill Cell Factory system is equivalent to 36 T175 flasks
- Enhance productivity
- Achieve fast start-up
- Port designs facilitate pouring and aseptic filling techniques
- Connections made easy
- Save time and reduce costs
- Cleaning processes and sterility validations are minimized
- Plug a media bag or tubing set into any Cell Factory unit
- Venting options provide additional air venting when filling and harvesting by gravity or with a peristaltic pump
Maximize productivity with automation solutions. Develop a fully commercial-scale process using Nunc Cell Factory equipment options.
Bring your bioproduction processes together seamlessly with an extensive range of standard and customized fluid transfer products.