Accelerate functional analysis with high-quality siRNA libraries
High-throughput screens harness the power of RNAi to better understand gene function.
Thermo Fisher Scientific offers pre-defined and custom sets of premium-quality siRNAs for arrayed functional genomics studies.
Silencer Select siRNA Libraries
Silencer Select siRNA is the most potent and specific siRNA available due to a next-generation algorithm and patented chemical modifications.
Silencer Select siRNA include:
- Human pre-defined gene families and pathways, including the Druggable genome
- Whole human genome siRNA library
- Human genome-wide siRNA collection to target long-noncoding genes
Silencer siRNA Libraries
Silencer siRNA is a great choice for economical screening of pre-defined gene families and popular pathways like kinases, Cell surface receptors, and DNA damage response.
Custom siRNA libraries
Silencer Select and Silencer siRNAs are available as custom collections to suit your specific needs. These highly economical plated versions of our guaranteed siRNAs are perfect for pilot studies, primary screen follow-up or a customized functional genomics screen.
- Minimum order of 20 siRNAs
- Up to 3 siRNA per gene
- Choose from 96-well, 384-well, or 384-well Echo-qualified plates
- Validated siRNAs are available at no additional cost!
|Product line for custom siRNA libraries||Quantity per well*
|Silencer Select siRNA, Human pre-designed inventoried siRNA||0.1, 0.25, 1, or 2 nmol|
|Silencer siRNA, Human or Mouse pre-designed siRNA||1, 2, or 5 nmol|
|*NOTE: Not all quantities available in 384-well|
Information to accelerate discovery
All Silencer and Silencer Select siRNA Libraries, whether pre-defined or custom, are provided with full siRNA annotation files to include:
- Plate map ID and well address for each siRNA
- siRNA sequence information
- NCBI identifiers: gene symbol, gene name, alias(es), Entrez gene ID, and associated RefSeq mRNA accession numbers.
- Plates are individually barcoded with unique identifiers
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.