Scalable. Flexible. Simplified.
The Applied Biosystems 3730xl Genetic Analyzer is the highest throughput capillary electrophoresis instrument built for customers who require an economical, automated, and scalable instrument to process large numbers of sequencing or fragment analysis samples. It is now enabled with the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system and Cloud connectivity.
Scalable sample processing
- Gold-standard Sanger sequencing technology for high-throughput genetic analysis
- Scale the number of samples being processed using either a 48- or 96-capillary array
- Use the integrated plate stacker to enable up to 48-hour uninterrupted instrument operation or add plates while the instrument is running
- Use the plate size that fits your protocol with option to process 96- or 384-well plates
- Automation features help decrease the risk of human error, including an internal barcode reader and onboard polymer delivery system
Greater lab and data management
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system for increased security and continued support from Microsoft
- Remote instrument access enables remote run setup and monitoring
- View and conduct primary analysis from anywhere with remote data management application
- Reduce time for data processing and delivery of customer results using a personal secured folder*
- Enable your customers to conduct secondary analysis at no cost**
* Cloud data storage up to 1 TB for free
** Using the CE modules available in the cloud
Simplified laboratory space planning
- No specialized lab preparation required to place a new instrument or move the instruments you already own
- Just find the right-sized bench space and access to a 110 V or 220 V power plug
- No heat ducting required with a cool-running, single-line 505 nm laser
Did you purchase your 3730 or 3730xl prior to February 2019?
If you purchased your instrument prior to February 2019, please contact your sales representative about an update that will help deliver additional laboratory efficiency and scalability, and lower overall cost of ownership.
Turn your 3700 or 3730xl into cash for your laboratory
No longer using your 3730 or 3730xl Genetic Analyzer? Exchange it for cash. Fill out and submit the 3730 Buyback Form and email it to CE.Buybacks@thermofisher.com to see if your instrument qualifies. Additional paperwork or agreements may be required to complete a buyback.
|AB Assurance Service Plan for the 3730xl DNA Analyzer
|AB Complete Service Plan for the 3730xl DNA Analyzer
|IQ/OQ/IPV for the 3730xl DNA Analyzer (sequencing)
|IQ/OQ/IPV for the 3730xl DNA Analyzer (fragment analysis)
|OQ/IPV for the 3730xl DNA Analyzer (sequencing)||4375066|
|OQ/IPV for the 3730xl DNA Analyzer (fragment analysis)
|IQ/OQ/IPV for the 3730xl DNA Analyzer (sequencing and fragment analysis)||A42065|