Gibco brand media provide the broadest selection of specialty products that are optimized for mesenchymal stem cell populations, many of which are free of animal derived components. These media are designed to minimize adaptation time, maximize cell performance, and meet regulatory requirements.
Gibco MSC Media are manufactured according to cGMP for medical devices, 21 CFR Part 820.
Reduced serum and serum free media
Serum and serum replacement
- CTS KnockOut SR XenoFree Medium: enables the growth and expansion of hESCs and hiPSCs in a cell culture medium containing only human-derived or human recombinant proteins, to facilitate the transition of hESC and hiPSC research from the bench to the clinic
- KnockOut Serum Replacement: Serum-free formulation designed to replace FBS in MSC culture
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Qualified Fetal Bovine Serum: Specially tested for the ability to support the expansion and clonal enumeration of mesenchymal stem cells
Matricies and substrates
- CTS CELLstart Substrate: a defined substrate, containing only components of human origin (xeno-free) that supports hESCs attachment and expansion of undifferentiated colonies in serum-free medium without the need for feeder cells
- CELLstart: The first xeno-free substrate for attachment & expansion of mesenchymal stem cells that is fully defined, has better lot-to-lot consistency & is produced under cGMP
- StemPro Adipogenesis Differentiation Kit: For complete differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells into fat cells
- StemPro Chondrogenesis Differentiation Kit: For complete differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells into chondrocyte cells
- StemPro Osteogenesis Differentiation Kit: For complete differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells into bone cells
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.