Isolate and enrich for the true whole transcriptome with Ribominus kits
Go from total RNA to transcriptome-enriched sample using the RiboMinus rRNA depletion kits. These ribosomal RNA depletion kits use biotin-labeled oligonucleotide probes to hybridize specifically to ribosomal RNA and streptavidin-coated magnetic beads to capture and remove the unwanted rRNA.
Features of RiboMinus rRNA depletion kits
- Specific—species-specific probe design supports enrichment of coding and non-coding RNAs
- Flexible—optimized kits available for both NGS and microarray-based analyses
- Sensitive—provides increased representation of RNA transcript species relative to total RNA
- Convenient—fits into your library prep workflow
RiboMinus rRNA depletion kit for bacteria
The Invitrogen RiboMinus Bacteria 2.0 Transcriptome Isolation Kit is designed to capture rRNA from a wide variety of prokaryotes
- Accurate—optimized hybridization chemistry designed for whole transcriptome RNA-seq
- Flexible—pan-prokaryote probes for bacterial rRNA depletion are compatible with dozens of species
- High coverage—includes probes for 16S and 23S as well as 5S ribosomal RNA
- Automation-compatible—can be used in manual or automated systems such as Thermo Scientific KingFisher Instruments
Design and performance of RiboMinus 2.0 Transcription kit
Learn more about the RiboMinus 2.0 Transcription kit works including list of targeted prokaryotes, rRNA depletion workflow. See the increase in bacterial transcriptome RNA-seq reads.
Ordering information for Ribominus rRNA depletion kits
Looking to do rRNA depletion on other species? Contact us
Contact us with your species and RNA sequence. Simply include your FASTA sequence in *.txt file format for the ribosomal sequences you would like to verify, with the subject line titled “RiboMinus for (your organism here),” and we'll work with you to find the right probe for your rRNA depletion work.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.