Reach-in incubator for elevated temperature applications
Reach-In Refrigerated incubator broad temperature range covers incubation, testing and storage applications that require temperature control.
- Reliable temperature control
- Adjustable high and low temperature alarm prevents operator of deviations
- Large chamber to accommodate large sample amounts
Select from Reach-In Chambers
Reach-In Refrigerated Chamber
|Size||29 cu. ft.||29 cu. ft.|
|Physical properties||29 cu.ft. Reach-in Chamber with heating||29 cu.ft. Reach-In Chamber with cooling and heating|
|Exterior (W x H x D)||965 x 2032 x 833mm
38.00 x 80.00 x 33.00 in.
|965 x 2248 x 813mm
38.00 x 88.50 x 32.00 in.
|Interior (W x H x D)||
787 x 1524 x 686mm
|787 x 1524 x 686mm
31.00 x 60.00 x 27.00 in.
|Net weight||227kg / 500 lbs||318kg / 700 lbs|
|Shipping weight||300kg / 660 lbs||386kg / 850 lbs|
|Temperature range||5°C above ambient to 60°C||0°C to 60°C
|Controller, sensor||Environ-Scan - PID, with RTD sensor||Watlow Microprocessor - PID, with RTD sensor|
|Display||Digital dual LED, 0.1°C steps readability & setability||Digital dual LED, 0.1 C steps readability & setability|
|Temp. uniformity||≤ ±0.4°C @ 30°C
≤ ±0.3°C @ 37°C
≤ ±0.5°C @ 45°C
|≤ ±0.3°C @ 20° to 37°C|
|Temp. stability||@ 30° to 45°C||@ 20° to 45°C|
|Voltage||115V, 50/60Hz, 9.0 Amps 3 Wire (including ground)||120V, 60Hz, 16.0 Amps 3 Wire
|Plug||Nema 5-15P||NEMA 5-20P|
|Interior convenience receptacles||230W max., for standard EU CEE7/7US Nema 5-15 plug||Available as an option|
|Alarm contacts||Temp. deviation and power failure; common, NO, NC; customer connections through RJ11 jack||Temp. deviation and power failure; Common, NO, NC|
Choose from various door options:
- Exterior glass door for best view on samples is standard
- Exterior solid door for light sensitive applications
- Exterior solid door with interior glass door for incubation applications
Optional Cell Roll System
An optional cell roll system allows extensive production of monolayer cell cultures in standard roller culture vessels. This helps improved oxygenation and exposure of the cells to the media growth area. Combined uniform temperature control and continuous, gentile rotation provided by the cell roll system create the ideal conditions to help increase culture yields.
- Cell roller up to 7 decks high with 5 positions per deck for a maximum total of 35 positions, or bottles.
- Maximum capacity includes a Three-Tier Cell Roller Base (15 positions), four add-on tiers (20 positions), and a reinforced floor/ramp.
- All position drive is standard. Adjustable speed contro lwith speeds of 0.125 to 6.25 RPM with ±1.0% accuracy, based on 110 mm bottles.