Simple detection and monitoring of microbial pathogens for challenging infectious disease research
Targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS) is a rapid and accurate solution for microbial genomes, suitable for bacterial and viral typing, epidemiological studies, and disease surveillance.
Ion AmpliSeq targeted NGS panels run on the Ion Torrent Genexus Integrated Sequencer provide an ultra-highly sensitive, rapid, and accessible solution for infectious disease researchers.
Ion Torrent NGS technology is based on ultrahigh-multiplex PCR, the same technology that has enabled public health agencies to closely monitor viral infections.
Benefits of using targeted NGS and the Genexus Integrated Sequencer for studying infectious diseases include:
- Rapid turnaround time—our fastest NGS workflow for infectious disease research for critically time sensitive applications
- Automation—hands-off, setup-and-go workflowenables minimal user touchpoints, lowering user variability and increasing reproducibility of results
- Accuracy of variants—lower substitution errors for SNVs
- Low input requirements—requires as little as 1 ng of input nucleic acid to target regions of interest
- Custom panel design options—customize your own infectious disease research panel using the Ion AmpliSeq Designer tool at ampliseq.com
Infectious disease clinical research workflow on the Genexus Integrated Sequencer
Please fill out the project cost request form to inquire about ordering the Genexus Integrated Sequencer.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.