Generation of induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) from somatic cells is no longer an art; it’s predictable science with CytoTune-iPS Sendai reprogramming kits. Derive cell lines from diverse genetic backgrounds directly starting from a myriad of cell types, including PBMCs and T-cells. Our CytoTune-iPS 2.0 Sendai Reprogramming Kits support cutting-edge basic research, and our CTS CytoTune 2.1 Sendai Reprogramming Kit facilitates clinical and translational research. Regardless of where you are in the process, we have reprogramming tools to support you from research through commercialization.
CytoTune iPS 2.0 Sendai Reprogramming Kit—the highest success rate among non-integrating reprogramming technologies
- Highest success rate for both fibroblast and blood reprogramming
- Scalable cell line generation with minimal hands-on time
- Rapid clearance of RNA vectors
CTS CytoTune-iPS 2.1 Sendai Reprogramming Kit—seamless transition to the clinic
- Manufactured according to GMP principles
- Formulated animal origin free
- Accompanied by documentation, including an FDA drug master file, to support your regulatory filing
Learn how to achieve successful reprogramming while reducing hands-on time.
Discover how to generate iPSCs directly from blood cells without lengthy culture steps.
Find out how Sendai works in multiple starting cell types.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.