CellModel Services — Stem Cell Reprogramming
Using technologies that have transformed cell reprogramming, our CellModel Services team can reprogram human fibroblasts or blood cells and provide pluripotent stem cells to you in as little as four to six months. You can choose from two non-integrating reprogramming technologies to generate iPSCs – the CytoTune-iPS 2.0 Sendai Reprogramming Kit and the Epi5 Episomal iPSC Reprogramming Kit.
The CytoTune 2.0 kit utilizes Sendai virus particles of the four Yamanaka factors that are critical to the successful generation of iPSCs. The Epi5 Kit uses non-viral, episomal vectors of the four Yamanaka factors plus Lin28.
A central benefit of using CytoTune in our CellModel Services is the ability to generate more iPSCs in a single experiment due to the significantly higher reprogramming efficiency of the technology. This efficiency ultimately allows our scientists to get reprogrammed cells to you faster than they could using traditional reprogramming technologies, such as lentiviral vectors.
Process and timeline
Cell reprogramming projects are typically completed within 16—24 weeks, but actual timelines will vary depending on the cell type provided, choice of technology, choice of additional optional characterization services and other factors.
Choose from a number of additional services to customize your stem cell reprogramming project; or continue your project with downstream applications such as stem cell differentiation, assay development and screening.
- Banking additional clones
- Potential to generate all three germ layers through embryoid body formation
- Fast FISH analysis
- Cell identity confirmation
- Media adaptation to Essential 8 Medium
- TaqMan Gene Expression Analysis
- Targeted genomic sequencing with the Ion Personal Genome Machine® Sequencer
- Immunocytochemistry with antibody markers
- Fluorescence activated cell sorting with antibody markers (some antibodies may require validation)
Start your cell reprogramming project today!
Contact us today to discuss your stem cell reprogramming project with a technical specialist.