Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- What is the Luminex assay platform?
- How do I set up the Luminex instrument?
- Why should I consider switching from ELISA technology to multiplexing?
- Can I combine Multiplex Luminex assays for higher-level multiplexing?
- I am planning to use the Luminex Panel Configurator and Selection Tool to order a custom panel. How do I know if my list of targets can be multiplexed in a ProcartaPlex assay?
- My filter plate is leaking. What should I do?
- My filter plate has clogged wells. Do you have any suggestions?
- The readout for my samples says that they are above the detectable limit. What should I do?
- Can a finished ProcartaPlex plate be read multiple times on the Luminex instrument without a significant signal loss of signal?
- I want to run half a plate at a time for my ProcartaPlex assay, can I use the same plate again? Can I purchase more plates?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Immunoassays
- Overview: Luminex Technology Multiplex Assays
- Overview: Protein Quantitation Using Singleplex and Multiplex Immunoassays
- Overview: Luminex Instruments
- Learning Center: Antibodies
- Antibodies Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Learning Center: Protein Biology
- Protein Biology Resource Library (useful technical, application, and other learning resources including application notes and methods)
- Guide: Biomarker Quantitation Assay Guide for Protein and RNA
- Guide: Protein Analysis Handbook
- Products: Multiplex Luminex Assays
- Products: Singleplex Luminex Assays
- Video: Novex Multiplex Immunoassay Tips and Tricks
- Video: Measure Multiple Proteins Simultaneously Using Magnetic Novex Multiplex Kits
- Video: Quantify Multiple Proteins Simultaneously for Biomarker Discovery and Analysis
- Video: Multiplex Protein Analysis - The MAGPIX System
- Video: MAGPIX System- How to Set Up the Computer
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Prepare Your Novex Assay
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Perform Magnetic Assay Wash Steps
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Use Protocol and Batch Function
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Generate Data Reports
- Video: MAGPIX System - How to Analyze Protein Data
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Immunoassays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex High Sensitivity Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Platinum Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Custom Assays
- Overview: ProcartaPlex Immunoassay Publications
- Application Note: ProcartaPlex Human Immuno-Oncology Checkpoint Panel
- Products: ProcartaPlex Supplemental Products
- Video: Benefits of Invitrogen ProcartaPlex Multiplex Immunoassays for the Luminex Platform
- Video: Procarta Immunoassay Tutorial - Using the Hand Held Magnet
- Video: Procarta Immunoassay Tutorial - Using Filter Plates and Vacuum Manifold
Our custom multiplex assays based on Luminex xMAP (multi-analyte profiling) technology enable simultaneous detection and quantitation of multiple secreted proteins (cytokines, chemokines, growth factors, etc.), RNA, or DNA. Each custom panel is designed for use with Luminex instrumentation, including MAGPIX, 100/200, and FLEXMAP 3D systems.
If your Luminex instrument needs attention or you require technical assistance with your Luminex assays or xPONENT software for data acquisition and analysis, contact our team of Technical Support Scientists or Field Application Scientists.
Our custom ProcartaPlex immunoassays, based on Luminex xMAP technology, maximize flexibility in experimental design, permitting the quantitation of one or multiple targeted proteins in unique panels designed by the researcher. For your convenience, each customized panel comes with reagents that are blended, optimized, tested, and designed for use with the Luminex 100/200, FLEXMAP 3D, and/or MAGPIX systems.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.