E-Editor 2.0 Software
Analysis of E-PAGE gel and E-Gel results is fast and convenient, for both stained gels and blots, using the Windows-based E-Editor 2.0 software. E-Editor 2.0 is user-friendly software that quickly arranges and displays your electrophoresis results. Just capture an image of the gel and use the E-Editor 2.02 software to:
- Align and arrange the lanes in the image
- Save the reconfigured image for further analysis
- Copy and paste selected lanes or the entire image into other applications for printing, saving, emailing, and/or publishing
Analysis with E-Editor 2.0 is fast and convenient
E-Editor 2.0 software takes the digital image of your E-PAGE 96 gel or E-Gel sample and reconfigures the staggered lanes into a side-by-side format for easy comparison, analysis, and documentation. All lanes, including sample lanes, are grouped and aligned into one image for easy interpretation and comparison.
Moreover, when 384-well assays are performed, the E-Editor program allows selection of multiple automated loading patterns and grouping of four different E-PAGE 96 gels or eight different E-PAGE 48 gels into one integrated image. This enables immediate reference back from the gel or blot lane to the coordinates of the originating plate well to provide quick identification of important results.
E-Editor 2.0 software is included with the purchase of E-Gel or E-PAGE 96 gels and related equipment. Download a copy of the E-Editor 2.0 software and manual below.
After installation on your computer, just open your image file (.tif, .jpg, or .bmp) in the E-Editor 2.0 program, align the lanes, and arrange. Save the reconfigured image, or copy and paste selected lanes into other applications for further analysis.
Software License Agreement
By your use of the E-Editor or E-Gel 96 Editor Software, you accept and acknowledge the following terms and conditions:
- Invitrogen Corporation ("Invitrogen") reserves all copyrights in its E-Editor or E-Gel 96 Editor Software.
- E-Editor or E-Gel 96 Editor Software is free to customers who purchase E-Gel gels, E-PAGE gels, and associated apparatus from Invitrogen.
- E-Editor or E-Gel 96 Editor Software will be used only with E-Gel gels, E-PAGE gels, and associated apparatus and will be used only for the internal research use of customers who purchase E-Gel gels, E-PAGE gels and associated apparatus from Invitrogen.
- E-Editor or E-Gel 96 Editor Software will not be copied, transferred or redistributed.
- E-Editor or E-Gel 96 Editor Software or its output will not be used for any COMMERCIAL use (including, but not limited to, selling, renting, leasing, or for use in the provision of a service or other commercial offering).
You agree not to de-compile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, or in any way modify the software or merge it into another program.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITYAND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL INVITROGEN CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS FOUND TO BE LEGALLY UNENFORCEABLE, THEN THAT PROVISION WILL BE DELETED FROM THIS AGREEMENT, AND THE REMAINDER OF THE AGREEMENT WILL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.