The Gibco Dialyzed Fetal Bovine Serum manufacturing process is carefully designed to significantly reduce the concentrations of small molecules such as amino acids, hormones and cytokines while avoiding the precipitation of serum proteins. The dialyzed serum is recommended for special studies where the normal concentrations of small molecules may be of concern.
- Dialyzed by tangential flow filtration (10,000 mw cut-off)
- Dialyzed against 0.15M NaCl until Glucose < 5 mg/dL
- Performance tested for cloning and plating efficiency
- Ideal for radiolabeling assays
- Now available in our innovatively designed, aliquot-free Gibco One Shot FBS 50 mL bottle
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.