A partnership with Thermo Fisher Scientific gives you the collective power of technology, methods and workflows to serve a wider range of industries and applications – ensuring you and the communities you serve are completely confident in the results.
Ordering your chromatography and analytical science products from us is easier than ever. Once you have set up an online account, simply add your favourite chromatography consumables to your basket, check out online and have your items delivered straight to your door.
Key features of online ordering
- 24/7– track your order status and view invoices online
- Check order history– easily reorder your favourite products
- Buy– all your Thermo Fisher consumables in one place
- eProcurement (B2B) connections available
- View– account specific pricing and access web-only price promotions
- Generate a quote from the cart, or transfer your cart to colleagues so they can add products, review, or approve the order
- Educational resources– online training courses and webinars for your applications
To get started, you will need to register for an online account by visiting thermofisher.com/register. A confirmation of your account will be delivered to you from a customer care representative within 24-48 hours and you will be ready to shop online.
Need help registering for an account or placing an order online?
If you have a promotional code, click on ‘view cart’ when you are ready to check out and enter your code into the box ‘Enter quote or promotion’ and click apply. A message will confirm the that quote has been applied successfully. Proceed to check out by clicking ‘Begin checkout’ and you will be able to review your items before making payment.
Check out our new products and on-going promotions
The 1 mm format Thermo Scientific Dionex CarboPac IC columns for Dual Eluent Generation Cartridge (EGC) mode provide predictable, high-resolution separations of monosaccharides, disaccharides, sialic acids, and complex oligosaccharides.
Ready to buy? Browse our range of columns and consumables.
Need more information from a specialist? Please complete the form below and you will be contacted shortly.