Explore our “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through our "Guides and Tools" section to access a comprehensive portfolio of product-related support resources.
- How do the VeriFlex Blocks work on the ProFlex PCR System?
- What types of plates or tubes do I use with the GeneAmp PCR System 9700?
- How do I perform the temperature verification on the Veriti Thermal Cycler?
- Is the 2720 Thermal Cycler capable of running a gradient?
- How do I program an infinite hold in the GeneAmp PCR System 9700?
Guides and tools
- Overview: ProFlex PCR System
- Overview: Veriti Thermal Cycler
- Overview: GeneAmp PCR System 9700
- Overview: 2720 Thermal Cycler
- Selection: Choosing your PCR Accessories (Tubes, Strips, Plates, etc.)
- Education: PCR Enzymes, Plastics Consumables, and Thermal Cyclers
- Guide: PCR & Molecular Cloning Handbook
- Selection Table: Thermal Cyclers
- Selection Table: Instrument Service Plans
How to Choose a PCR Plate
How to Select the Best Consumables for High Throughput PCR/qPCR Reactions
Unboxing ProFlex PCR System
OEM Manufacturing Capabilities for Plastics Consumables
How to Seal an Applied Biosystems PCR Plate
How to Use the Tools in the Thermal Cycler Starter Kits
ProFlex PCR System Made Easy
Flexible Consumables for PCR and qPCR
- Tool: qPCR and PCR Plastics Selection Tool
- Software: SimpliAmp Thermal Cycler Software Download
- Software: ProFlex PCR System Software Download
- Software: ProFlex PCR System Firmware Updates
- Software: Veriti Thermal Cycler Firmware Updates
- Software: MiniAmp Thermal Cycler Firmware Updates
- Software: GeneAmp PCR System 9700 Firmware Updates
- Software: GeneAmp PCR System 2700 Firmware Updates
From custom vector design to high-throughput protein expression, we have a solution to meet your needs.
Our custom DNA oligos are made to your specifications, with rigorous quality control and quick turnaround. They can be used in a variety of applications, including PCR, cloning, sequencing, and gene detection.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.