Exceptional characterization, purification and isolation
Mixed-mode Thermo Scientific™ GlycanPac™ columns provide uniquely exceptional high resolution separation of neutral and charged glycans. In addition, we offer traditional amide-HILIC columns for the separation of neutral glycans, and ligand exchange columns for the purification and isolation of carbohydrates using an affinity support.
These columns analyze both neutral and charged glycans. Use the traditional amide HILIC columns to separate neutral glycans, and the GlycanPac columns for exceptional high resolution separation of both neutral and charged glycans.
Need a column to separate carbohydrates using dilute acid mobile phase? These polymeric ligand exchange columns utilize a range of counter ions to deliver selectivity required.
Ilze Birznieks talks about achieving greater resolution of glycans using HPLC and providing easier profile characterization.
Access the latest version of our Chromatography Columns and Consumables Catalog in PDF and online formats. The enhanced online version features a robust applications search tool, access to method development guides, application notebooks, and much more.
- Product Specifications: GlycanPac AXR-1 Columns
- Product Specifications: GlycanPac AXH-1 Column
- TN 164: UHPLC Analysis of 2-Aminobenzamide-Labeled Glycans with the Vanquish Flex System
- AN 1127: Label-Free Analysis of Glycans Separated by Charge, Size, and Isomeric Structure
- AN 1131: Reversed-Phase Separation of Intact Therapeutic Antibodies Using Vanquish Flex UHPLC System
- TN 164: UHPLC Analysis of 2-Aminobenzamide-Labeled Glycans Using Vanquish Flex System