Exceptional characterization, purification and isolation
Mixed-mode Thermo Scientific GlycanPac columns provide uniquely exceptional high resolution separation of neutral and charged glycans. In addition, we offer traditional amide-HILIC columns for the separation of neutral glycans, and ligand exchange columns for the purification and isolation of carbohydrates using an affinity support.
These columns analyze both neutral and charged glycans. Use the traditional amide HILIC columns to separate neutral glycans, and the GlycanPac columns for exceptional high resolution separation of both neutral and charged glycans.
Need a column to separate carbohydrates using dilute acid mobile phase? These polymeric ligand exchange columns utilize a range of counter ions to deliver selectivity required.
Ilze Birznieks talks about achieving greater resolution of glycans using HPLC and providing easier profile characterization.
Find interactive tools and calculators, guides to select the right products, equivalent product finders, and get in contact with our consumables technical support team to answer your application questions.
Access the latest interactive version of our Chromatography Consumables & Columns Catalog. Our enhanced online version features easier access to product information, key application notes and brand-new selector tools.
Discover live and on-demand webinars that enable you to improve productivity, maintain compliance, and learn about the constantly evolving scientific landscape.
- Product Specifications: GlycanPac AXR-1 Columns
- Product Specifications: GlycanPac AXH-1 Column
- TN 164: UHPLC Analysis of 2-Aminobenzamide-Labeled Glycans with the Vanquish Flex System
- AN 1127: Label-Free Analysis of Glycans Separated by Charge, Size, and Isomeric Structure
- AN 1131: Reversed-Phase Separation of Intact Therapeutic Antibodies Using Vanquish Flex UHPLC System
- TN 164: UHPLC Analysis of 2-Aminobenzamide-Labeled Glycans Using Vanquish Flex System
- AB-22014: Reverse Phase Analysis of Free Complex Glycans
- Application Note: Simple and Sensitive Quantitation of Large Therapeutic Proteins in Plasma in 90 Minutes