Simple data analysis and storage solutions
Torrent Suite software and hardware provide customizable, automated data analysis and storage solutions.
Torrent Suite Software and Torrent Server
Whether you are new to next-generation sequencing or an expert user, Torrent Suite Software makes it easy to get started sequencing on the Ion GeneStudio™ S5 Systems, Ion PGM™, and Ion Proton™ System.
- Easy-to-use software, preinstalled on the Torrent Server for automated sequencing data analysis, for the Ion GeneStudio S5 Systems, Ion PGM, and Ion Proton System
- Intuitive, web-based interface through the Torrent Browser makes it fast and easy to plan, monitor, and view sequencing run results
- Optimized for Ion Torrent raw data analysis, alignments, and variant calling using the Torrent Variant Caller plug-in
- Expanded capabilities with Ion Torrent verified plug-ins available
- Seamless integration with Ion Reporter Software, the Ion Reporter Server, and the Torrent Suite Storage System
Torrent Storage NAS Device
High-throughput next-generation sequencing (NGS) can be fast and cost effective, but the rate of data generation often outgrows the original storage system. The Torrent Storage NAS Device, developed in collaboration with Dell, connects directly or via local area network to the Torrent Server and Ion Reporter Software for quick storage and retrieval of sequencing data and results.
- Shared network storage—connect to any Ion Torrent sequencing platform and share data across multiple platforms via local area network
- Fast and easy data retrieval—locally store and organize your sequencing data on-site
- Dependable data storage—store valuable sequencing data with individual disk failure tolerance to help prevent data loss
View datasheet for more information.
Working with qPCR or Sanger sequencing instruments too? Check out Datasafe Solutions, the scalable, cross-platform compatible data storage solutions with advanced back-up and data recovery services
*On-site installation and configuration by a field service engineer and web-based training by a field bioinformatics specialist are included in the price to help ensure proper configuration.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.