NGS Software Support
Explore the “Getting Started” and “Troubleshooting” sections for solutions to top inquiries and common problems. Browse through the “Guides and Tools” section to access comprehensive product-related support resources.
- My Ion Torent™ Ion AmpliSeq™ custom design has low predicted coverage; what can I do to improve it?
- Why do I see the sequence GGCCAAGGCG at the beginning of the majority of the reads in my sequencing data analysis?
- How do I re-analyze my data with a different reference sequence?
- How do I change the barcoding set used to analyze a run?
- What are the types of data files, and which should be archived?
Guides and Tools
- Overview: Next-Generation Sequencing
- Overview: Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing Applications
- Overview: Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing Workflow
- Overview: Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing Technology
- Overview: Sequencing Education
- Overview: Targeted Sequencing by Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing
- Quote Request: Ion AmpliSeq Request a Quote
- Citations: Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing Publications & Literature
- Selection: Choose Next-Generation Sequencing or Sanger Sequencing Solutions
- Videos: Ion Torrent Videos
- Video: Introduction to Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing Technology
- Videos: Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing Featured Researchers
- Workflow: Ion Torrent Next-Generation Sequencing Workflow
- Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer: Allows you to design your own AmpliSeq™ panel using the preloaded genomes or by uploading your own reference sequence.
- Torrent Suite™ Software: Plan, monitor and track your runs all within a web interface while reviewing the quality and accuracy of your sequencing run, in addition to variant calling, detecting SNPs and indels.
- Ion Reporter™ Software: Integrate, annotate and interpret your DNA variants faster and more easily from semiconductor sequencing data using a web-enabled solution.
Browse our global network of validated service providers that helps enable researchers in small and medium-sized laboratories to get high-quality exome and transcriptome sequencing data generated on the Ion Proton System from small amounts of input material with very fast turnaround. We offer services including whole-exome sequencing, whole-transcriptome sequencing, and targeted transcriptome sequencing.
We can create and design customized Ion AmpliSeq Panels to fit your needs. Use our free online assay design tool that connects you directly to our assay design pipeline. Panels can be designed against a number of preloaded genomes, or for any other organism by uploading your own FASTA file reference sequence.
Leveraging the power of the Ion Community and Ion AmpliSeq technology, we have developed Ion AmpliSeq Community Panels. Designed with leading disease researchers, Ion AmpliSeq Community Panels provide the ability to selectively analyze gene content with the aim of transforming cancer and inherited disease research. Your disease research is greatly simplified with the community-wide availability of these panels. In addition, for maximum flexibility, you will be able to rapidly customize any Ion AmpliSeq Community Panel to advance clinical research to fit your own project requirements.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.