I'm a Bioinfomagician
Well, that's what everyone thinks.
Thanks to Ion Torrent™ next-generation sequencing solutions, I can do plenty of amazing things. It enables me to quickly and easily discover de novo mutations in my research, and follow up on relevant variants using Sanger sequencing in a streamlined workflow.
Stories from Bioinfomagicians
- See how Dr. Vincent Funari processes next-generation sequencing data in his lab.
- Find out how Dr. Sandra Canosa handles the challenges of next-generation sequencing data analysis.
Solutions for Bioinfomagicians
- Design an ultra-highly multiplexed DNA- or RNA-targeted resequencing research panel for any reference genome with the click of a button using Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer software.
- Identify microbes present in complex polybacterial samples down to the genus and species level using the Ion Reporter™ metagenomics workflow.
- Use preconfigured Ion Reporter™ workflows optimized for a variety of Ion AmpliSeq™ panels to help identify variants, including SNPs, Indels, CNVs, and gene fusions.
- Keep your valuable data safe with secure data storage and archiving on Ion Torrent™ storage devices.
Ion Reporter™ Software enables you to find the biological meaning of your research data quickly and easily. The software provides an optimized suite of simple data analysis tools that streamline Ion PGM™ and Ion Proton™ system data analysis across a variety of applications and with fast results from automated workflows. Secure your data using controlled access with role-based logins, locked workflows, and audit logs to help maintain a traceable and secure environment. Analyze and share data in the cloud, or analyze and store data on-site with the local Ion Reporter™ Server System.
Creating custom targeted resequencing panels is easy with the Ion AmpliSeq™ Designer—a free, online assay design tool that connects you directly to our assay design pipeline. Create and order custom DNA and RNA research panels by simply selecting your targets of interest, or enter your specific genomic content online and we will design and create a customized Ion AmpliSeq™ Panel just for you.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.